New to Rallying?

Perhaps you’ve completed a GwynneSpeed Rally Day and got the bug or you’ve been spectating/marshalling for years and fancy having a go but have no idea where or how to start? ¬†We’re delighted to publish our “Rookie to Rally Driver” guide which details everything you need to know to get started including competition licences, necessary equipment, how to source a suitable car together with estimated costs:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW to download the guide

Rookie to Rally Driver

To compete in the GwynneSpeed Rally Challenge, you need to hold a Rally Driving or Co-Driving licence issued by the Motor Sport Association (MSA), be a member of a motor club which is affiliated to all of the qualifying rounds, have access to an eligible Citroen C2 VTR or GT rally car and have successfully registered for the championship.

There are many people out there to answer questions about what happens on a rally, how to get your rally licence, how to build a rally car, who can co-drive, how you co-drive etc etc and as championship organisers, we are more than happy to help so please contact us should you have any queries about any aspect of rallying!